This course will focus on how:
- Design professionals can utilize these durable deck boards as compelling alternatives to wood cladding in the design of high-performance, low-maintenance, modern rainscreen systems.
- Specifying bamboo-based composite deck boards as cladding can result in lower on-the-wall costs, improved UV, fade and weather resistance, and lower maintenance
- Using bamboo-based composite and PVC deck boards as cladding can deliver enduring aesthetics, v.e. solutions, and low cost of ownership.
Credits: 1.0 LU Hour
- Discuss the role wood emulating cladding materials play in the performance of effective rainscreen systems
- Understand the on-the-wall performance benefits of bamboo-based composite deck boards compared to wood
- Design with bamboo-based composite deck boards to achieve a similar aesthetic and ethos offered by natural materials
- Discuss the return on investment that high-performance bamboo-based composite deck boards offer in rainscreen applications
CONTINUE TO REGISTRATION >>